1. In this disclaimer, the following is understood:
- the web page: every web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer that is with the intention which stands for “this disclaimer is applicable”;
- the publisher: the authorized publisher of the web page;
- use (s): including loading, logging in, retrieving, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, editing, filling (of forms), sending, (temporary) copying, storing, forwarding, distributing, making use of services, making legal acts (eg buying, renting);
- you: whether or not represented natural or legal person using the web page;
- the content: including texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video fragments and / or other objects;
- damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, includes lost data and business, lost turnover, profit or other economic loss.
2. The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree with this disclaimer.
3. The publisher makes every effort to regularly update and/or supplement the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention, sometimes, it may be possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. The publisher provides the content of the web page in the state in which it actually is, without guarantee or guarantee regarding the soundness, suitability for a certain purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
5. The publisher is not liable for damage that is threatened to be caused and results from or in any way related to the use of the web page or with the inability to consult the web page.
7. Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for files of third parties that are linked to the web page. Linking does not constitute an endorsement of those files.
8. Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content may result in an infringement of intellectual property rights, privacy, publication and/or communication regulations in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything that you send from the web page.
9. The publisher reserves the right to deny you the permission to use the web page and/or to use certain services offered on the web page. Subsequently, the publisher can monitor access to the web page.
10. You will protect the publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against and indemnify judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions, etc. including the costs of legal assistance, auditors, etc. that have been instituted by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your breach of any statutory regulation or the rights of third parties.
Questions related to the web page should be addressed to the publisher. Click here if you want to use this disclaimer on your website. This disclaimer in English
All rights reserved.
© Mr. F.J. Van Eeckhoutte, ICT/IE-advocaat, Amersfoort, www.vaneeckhoutteadvocaten.nl
As per Copyright Acts’s guidelines, you are not allowed to use texts and images (used on this website) without Owner’s permission. Content of website wholly belongs to its owner, its suppliers or licensees. Use of texts or images is only permitted after written permission from www.NOFFoods.nl,.