is our passion.
Top Quality products!
Welcome To Nof Foods
Our legal predecessors started with the production of tempeh and tahoe in 1990. As a result of dynamic growth, we have changed our choices several times and finally settled in Lelystad where we have sufficient opportunities for the coming years. Our aim is to distinguish our organization in every aspect,for both that includes the quality of our production and the processing of our products.
Therefore, Natural Oriental Fresh Foods BV meets the requirements of DNV for products as well as GMP for production waste which is further processed in the animal feed industry. We only use high-quality raw materials which we insource from Canada through reliable mediums.
We, therefore, can provide written assurance document for every shipment that beans do not undergo any genetic manipulation. This allows us to guarantee a determined quality.
- Paneer or panir is cheese from India.
- Paneer is a bit like hüttenkase.
- Paneer is usually cut into cubes.
- Briefly marinate in oil with spices and then bake or grill ...
- Tofu is the Chinese name, Tahoe the Indonesian.
- Tahoe / Tofu is a soft cheesy food.
- Tahoe / Tofu is rich in both high quality proteins and B vitamins.
- Tahoe / Tofu also contains a lot of calcium.
- Roti is an originally Hindu, filled, bread pancake. Potato, lentils or chickpeas are examples of the filling, naturally seasoned with herbs and spices such as cumin, garlic, peppers. The roti is...
- Tempeh is a cake of soya.
- Tempeh has a slightly firmer 'bite'.
- Tempeh contains many nutritional values.
- Free from saturated fat.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Build stronger bones